Need Opionions Please!

Fanatic4Christ

Daemon Poster
my freind wants to buy my computer off of me, what he's offering is $350, his PSP with 1 game and a 1gb memory stick, cover, charger, and headphones. also some car stuff, such as 3 neon lights i thnk seat covers and a searing wheel cover, all matching haha red-n-black, is it worth it for the computer in my sig?

dang im kinda hesitant though! he said he'll also let me borrow 200 for a new computer + the 60 i got, but with that kind of money i would get the same system i got! 610 bucks and then i already would have a monitor hmmm im so confused because i go on the computer everyday all the time and game n stuff haha hmmm
*edit* im trying to sell my car amp right now for 500 and if i sell it then im gonna do it!, (4000watt amp) =D

It could get ya good stuff since PCs go down in value very fast i think its a good deal, the most expensive part would be the processor. The rest is pretty cheap in newegg.

for my rig, actualy the most expensive part is the video card, the cheapest you can get it for is 99, and from where i got it from (circuit city) around 140

Back
Top Bottom