i was banned???

Seriously, if you don't have anything helpful to add to this already finished conversation, don't post.

im pretty sure if you could get what i was trying to say, it would be helpful.

also, i can post what i want, its not like im spamming

Well, it's rather a 50/50 type of thing...yes he can post what he wants, but he can't do anything out of line...on the other hand, he can post out of line, but it'll cost his acocunt, yes.

And what do ya know, he's banned. Tell me why I can't stand people on a power trip. It just ruffles my feathers ... just a little...

What happened to giving out a warning first? That's the way we used to do that here.
You get a public warning. So there's no disput you didn't get one.
You get a day or two off next time. Some times a week. Depends on how bad you were.
Next time depending on what you did you either got 30 days or shown the door for good.
It's not a good thing to ban on first offence. A hand on their shoulder and a whisper in the ear goes a lot farther than blunt force trama.
Just a suggestion...

What happened to giving out a warning first? That's the way we used to do that here.
You get a public warning. So there's no disput you didn't get one.
You get a day or two off next time. Some times a week. Depends on how bad you were.
Next time depending on what you did you either got 30 days or shown the door for good.
It's not a good thing to ban on first offence. A hand on their shoulder and a whisper in the ear goes a lot farther than blunt force trama.
Just a suggestion...

QFT

The dude accepted his ban..served his time and apologized...wtf has this shit been dredged up. Close the thread and friggn leave it I reckon. He was the one banned ..he had the maturity to deal with it..there is no need for anyone else to be entering it.

Waldorf was confused and thinks rudster was banned for what he said in this thread by the look of it

Back
Top Bottom