On disrespecting other members...

after all brook is banned and everything

Again, late night post from me before finally heading to bed.

I think the idea was Brookfield would not apologise in any case, regardless of whether or not he is banned.

Disrespecting of other members should never be tolerated regardless of the circumstances, and I do believe Brookfield has had too many chances yet continues to flout the rules and common courtesy/decency having been banned several times for such things. His next ban should be permanent in my opinion; David knows fine well that lifting such a ban would result in more problems so I think we will see the back of Brookfield following that. Brookfield has shown time and time again that he is civil to nobody and if he is, his posts border on the cretinous and cringeworthy with his loathsome stereotypes and generalisations. That sort of attitude is not acceptable in this day and age and it is patently clear that he never learns from his mistakes (because he is always right apparently) and he gives the impression of enjoying the carnage he is causing. If he also knows David in his private life, and is civil only to David then in my opinion there is no need nor reason for him to be on the forums; he can talk to David privately and stop disrupting our business.

In terms of the conspiracy, I think this whole business is ridiculous, and if I were David I would have taken the same course of action. Put yourself in his shoes; if you were a forum administrator and got wind of this, how would you react? Well, I would have hoped you would try to stamp it out somehow which certainly seems to be what David did, although he adjusted his decisions after the fact. As I have said, I find the whole thing a bit sad; if you have issues, why not discuss them with David? Or, better still, leave if you do not like it?

Goodness me. Lowndsey's right; this place has turned into some kind of nursery given the maturity levels I am seeing, and I would expect better from the actual adults among us.

just to clarify. i want an apology from joe pic thats all.
just so we can put this all behind us.
brookfield has a good excuse not to apologise (banned), but meh, ill talk to him soon

Again, late night post from me before finally heading to bed.

I think the idea was Brookfield would not apologise in any case, regardless of whether or not he is banned.

Disrespecting of other members should never be tolerated regardless of the circumstances, and I do believe Brookfield has had too many chances yet continues to flout the rules and common courtesy/decency having been banned several times for such things. His next ban should be permanent in my opinion; David knows fine well that lifting such a ban would result in more problems so I think we will see the back of Brookfield following that. Brookfield has shown time and time again that he is civil to nobody and if he is, his posts border on the cretinous and cringeworthy with his loathsome stereotypes and generalisations. That sort of attitude is not acceptable in this day and age and it is patently clear that he never learns from his mistakes (because he is always right apparently) and he gives the impression of enjoying the carnage he is causing. If he also knows David in his private life, and is civil only to David then in my opinion there is no need nor reason for him to be on the forums; he can talk to David privately and stop disrupting our business.

In terms of the conspiracy, I think this whole business is ridiculous, and if I were David I would have taken the same course of action. Put yourself in his shoes; if you were a forum administrator and got wind of this, how would you react? Well, I would have hoped you would try to stamp it out somehow which certainly seems to be what David did, although he adjusted his decisions after the fact. As I have said, I find the whole thing a bit sad; if you have issues, why not discuss them with David? Or, better still, leave if you do not like it?

Goodness me. Lowndsey's right; this place has turned into some kind of nursery given the maturity levels I am seeing, and I would expect better from the actual adults among us.

Well a lot of people feel the same way too. Even the people that seem mature show their true colors in stressed situation.

just to clarify. i want an apology from joe pic thats all.
just so we can put this all behind us.
brookfield has a good excuse not to apologise (banned), but meh, ill talk to him soon

Although you say he has a good excuse, I seem to remember you are one of the "lucky ones" to have had your e-mail address stolen by him from the post report system.

£0.01 says you will not hear from him that way either, however.

Back
Top Bottom