Screen peeking in Halo

its not cheating its strategy ;) lol i screen peek sometimes when i play, but only when im losing, cuz im a sore loser:p

its not cheating its strategy ;) lol i screen peek sometimes when i play, but only when im losing, cuz im a sore loser:p

dude i could get behind you and EVERYTIME you would magically know i was there. you "screen peek" no matter what, although i still beat you

To be honest, no offense but it's kind of a stupid question. looking at your opponent's screen is always cheating. I guess it's a strategy in a way but it's simply lazy and defeats the purpose of a competition.

well i just posted because my friends and i were arguing the matter
i said it was cheating too

My friends and I will play halo together sometimes. And I try really hard not too, and if I have a sniper, and I accidently see them sneaking up behind me or something, I wont move until I woulud move if I hadnt seen them. The other 2 I play with, idk what they do, they might peek. I know they do sometimes, and sometimes I do too... Like when I have a sniper on there head, and all of a sudden they move where I cant see them..

Cheating during a match, but I personally feel it's okay to look while you're waiting to respawn or something.

Back
Top Bottom