On disrespecting other members...

dude_se. I'm not apologizing to you. I have nothing to apologize for. just because I have been frustrated with you and the things you've doesn't mean I owe you an apology.

I think we need to put everything behind us... Start fresh. Way to much arguing, lets have it all stop now.

Group Hug!!!

JP!!

dude_se. I'm not apologizing to you. I have nothing to apologize for. just because I have been frustrated with you and the things you've doesn't mean I owe you an apology.
fine. no more cf. if i do come back now it wont be under dude_se anyway

Fine, suit yourself. I don't owe you an apology. I didn't say anything insulting to you.

i felt you were being rude, and were happy to see me leave, and you all just ganged on me so so speak. all i ask for is an apology, like i have done. i suggest you read the post i made and was moved. ive uploaded it here:

see here

Whoa, I haven't signed onto CF for almost four months, I come back and there's all this heat being thrown around, not exactly the sight I had in mind lol.

You guys really need to calm down, it's not that big of a deal, or at least.. I dunno I'm probably out of line here, cause I have absolutely no idea what transpired as of recent (so I'm basically speaking out of my ass) but everyone needs to really relax, this site is, or at least was when I last came here just a place to let off some steam or ask a few questions regarding hardware and software, hardly anything worth getting worked up about. Right?

I've also got this suspicious PM in my inbox.. but I think I'll just disregard that.

Back
Top Bottom