On disrespecting other members...

Judge it for yourself, Thelis.

63232231dy9.jpg

WEll it was disrespect. For know reason.

I know everyone hates me, no need to point it out.

I am not going to ban a person for that, I am in accordance with the other mod.

Well - The forum is getting pretty fu***d up... isnt it :S. I know where brookfield is coming from - but i dont think banning him is going to make a difference. Everyone feel's the same way. Well, at least, some of us do..

Well, even if some of us feel that way they should find a way to communicate their to the society without breaking rules.

You know, I think, we keep getting in these huge arguments. Over the most retarded stuff. We have all these conspiracys and retarded stuff, what's the point? You are only going to make people more defensive. You know you arent going to get anywhere, and to tell you the truth, we dont even know what it is we want. I am fine with the way everything is, except for the arguing.

Just my 2 cents...

yeah my 2 cents is. that we just wanted a few things changed, we weren't taking members or anything.

We were gunna keep it secret till we had 50 people, then present it to David.

ive decided. since i apologised (and it was moved), id like an apology from brookfield, joe pic (and anyone else who has been against me) and ill come back. this seems to have died down pretty quick, and i dont see what good me leaving, or leaving for a bit will do.

Back
Top Bottom