On disrespecting other members...

Thelis

Golden Master
I am saying again, verbally disrespecting and bashing another member is not going to get anyone anywhere. It is expressly forbidden by the rules, and no one should be doing it.

Example:

Mate I thought you had more sense I really did, so if you think I'll keep my position as mod on your forum you're very much mistaken, you can shove it where the monkey shoves it's nuts!! :mad:
This is how brainless you sound, I quote; "....without us there is no forum", oh very clever, it's called cutting off your nose to spite your face, so you & the other misguided miserable lot would destroy CF would you, what would you do then, wander around aimlessly or play by yourself? [or should that be with yourself] for all I care, you can go away permanently, as I advised Dukemcbob to do, bye bye!
bye.gif

I....don't....care!!! is that plain enough???

Mods please close this, it started OK as the member intended, as you can see, but now it's full of useless or disjointed posts, a mature discussion it ain't now, as you all can see I contributed with quite strongly worded posts, but I think they needed some oomph especially the one directed against dude_se, I'll say even more if you like before it's locked, he is an out & out TRAITOR, right that's it, I've climbed down from my soap box, I think I'll start a more peaceful thread, maybe a nice gentle one on bestiality, debauchery & burning women & children alive, even those subjects would be preferable to stupid stupid threads like this has turned into!!:(

I apologise for ranting on, but I saw red, no, crimson, there are sooooo many over the top threads these days I exploded, if the mods ban me for this outburst I r-e-a-l-l-y don't care!!!

As you would say: EDIT; see post #126. It is open because David himself wants it to be.

If you are genuinely happy with being banned, then it is only a matter of time before Mark Thorpe reads this thread again. I am sure he will not hesitate, seeing as you yourself have caused just as much trouble to this forum as this conspiracy has. Consider that.

I have further comments and suggestions, but I will wait for David's next response.

My god, what is there left to say about you, you bloody f#=@c^%k$i?>&n*g ridiculous idiot!!! after David made what I see as the most strongest meaningful but fair post an AO has had to make in the history of any forum site anywhere, yes anywhere, you have the gall to make a post like this!!!!:eek:, are you just plain mad???? I thought before that you should be banned but not PB'd but after this please please somebody get rid of this lunatic FOR GOOD!

Now Maurice can take a week off to consider what he said and to think about maybe not posting like a lunatic. This is also a warning to him not to do anything like that again, or take my word I will permanently ban him. Because of his blatant flaming we might have lost a valuable member.

The same goes to anyone else. Please, I am asking you guys, be nicer to each other :) .

Look. Maurice has been trying to stop this nonsense from happening ever since it started. Maurice loves this forum, and it angered him a lot when this happened. I could understand where he was coming from and how angry he was. Cut him some slack. He also did apologize for ranting on. He knows what he did wrong.

Let's just not bring this up. If you're going to ban someone, ban them. Don't post telling everyone that you did, and why you did with all the quotes. That's unnecessary and is only going to lead to more arguments. It happened. It's over. We all saw it. No need to see it again.

I'm sorry but I'm just so sick of this drama lately. It's so unnecessary and I don't want to see it happen once more.

Look. Maurice has been trying to stop this nonsense from happening ever since it started. Maurice loves this forum, and it angered him a lot when this happened. I could understand where he was coming from and how angry he was. Cut him some slack. He also did apologize for ranting on. He knows what he did wrong.

Let's just not bring this up. If you're going to ban someone, ban them. Don't post telling everyone that you did, and why you did with all the quotes. That's unnecessary and is only going to lead to more arguments. It happened. It's over. We all saw it. No need to see it again.

I'm sorry but I'm just so sick of this drama lately. It's so unnecessary and I don't want to see it happen once more.

Well, people are always asking moderators why so and so was banned, etc. It leads to rumors and rumors are not good for any community. I am also not really making this personal. I would have banned anyone that attacked another member like that.

I would have made this post in the thread where it came from, but that is locked and it is against mod-etiquette to post in a locked thread.

Hope you understand.

It's called letting others know we mean business :) Someone else is less likely to make the same mistake now :)

watta bout 0101001? or w.e his name is?

Are you talking about joe? He did not make personal attacks. He was against dude_se, but he did not insult him. That is the right way to go about things. I am not saying that we shouldn't debate, just that we shouldn't debate violently.

If not him, then why should 0101001 be banned?

He said something to me. Even ask Rudster. My thread got moved/deleted for some reason.

Well the moderator that moved it must have seen what he said and did not deem it ban worthy.

Back
Top Bottom