Cod4...

wow i can't get close to that, well exept when i played my dad and my uncle with you lol we totally pwned them

nice scores. one of my friends is a freak at it too, when we play LAN @ a gaming cafe, we don't all play it on PC let alone very often so he's like such a ghost, just pops up behind you outta no where but another friend was like an assassin the other night, he wouldn't use his guns that much. He managed to sprint around the whole time knifing the hell out of everybody and got more kills than the first guy I mentioned.

here's mine =D i usualy dont take ss but i did this time and ill take more when i pwn alot haha
[
*EDIT* notice i have a 228 ping and with that score (imagine me playing in a non-laggy server haha)

yeah okay this forum is getting me mad grrr it dident copy into my clipboard so i tryed to edit and when i tryed to edit it wont let me, its still loading........
*Edit* FINNALY!!!!!!!

I tried playing crysis online the other day at my friends. I have like 2 kills and 5 deaths in powerstruggle, lol.

Back
Top Bottom