Getting a PS3

First off, Jericho got a 6.5 on GS last time I checked...

Second, dudeSE said:

I'll agree with you that GTA is going to be a great game, but it seems more exclusive to 360 owners, which I'm really pissed about. Supposedly, add-on packs are supposed to be released via the xbox marketplace adding over 10 hours of gameplay each. There's supposed to be 3 of them releasing. and only for the 360. I forget where I read this... i'll look it up now.

here it is, via Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gta_4#Episodic_content

Edit>

one more thing, Warner Bros. is now Blu-Ray exclusive...

Warner Bros. is one of the largest makers of DVDs... this could mean a lot for the PS3, and a lot for the 360, as they're no longer releasing HD DVDs
wow i didnt know that. how suckish :(
the ps3 still has time to shine, even if it is behind in terms of games

i almost never play the missions on GTA, i just cheat to get a bunch of stuff and see how long i can evade the cops\how many people i can kill :p

on all the games i do the missons first. then once i finished them i just cause trouble :p

i almost never play the missions on GTA, i just cheat to get a bunch of stuff and see how long i can evade the cops\how many people i can kill :p

That's what I used to do, but found my self unsatisfied after I lost all those precious hours of gameplay. It's so much better when you do the missions - you have a much better understanding of the whole game, which leads to an enjoyable experience. I love the open-endedness of the whole game, it can't be beat

Back
Top Bottom