A mature discussion about the reasons behind the boycott

Status
Not open for further replies.
pity no one betted with rudster.
i thought id just add that i changed my title as i feel i dont belong here, so i might aswell make it look like ive been banned.
i know ive posted like 5 mins after i said i wouldnt but i really couldnt care any more.
thats it. i thought id mention it. no more posts.

Jesus! everyone needs to calm down.

Seriously...First off, both sides have valid points. Some members want change...great, change is good but that doesn't mean you will get it. Granted, we as the member "make" the forum active, without us there would be nothing. BUT it is DAVID who owns it, it's HIS forum. He pays the bills and keeps it from going to hell in a handbasket.

Granted, Hindsight is 20/20 and a boycott wasn't the best way to go about it, there were better ways of asking for change instead of being secretive and causing such chaos (albeit I'm sure this wasn't their intention) but this thread was titled a MATURE DISCUSSION and from what I've seen it hasn't been...pardon the language but it's turned into one big Piss Fest with everyone pissing on each other and bitching about everything.

|Edit|

Dude_se, I hope you reconsider leaving...You contribute a great deal to the forum..I don't blame you though in a way, IMO you were getting ganged up on and picked on.

20$ says dude_se posts before the end of month? any takers???
Very unlikely, cos he's been banned, wow, there is a god after all!!
angel.gif

Happy now? He though I would be happy if he was gone?

I would have liked to see him understand that he was taking upon this situation in a really immature way.

Hopefully some day down the road he'll understand why he can't have things his way all the time.

Thats his point exactly , he said people can ask for change but they wont always get it and theese people suggesting boycotting a forum cos they didnt get their own way where just stupid
angel.gif

Oh my god you bitter old man i really do believe i have never expereinced anyone as spitefull and bitter in my entire life
and i hope i never have the inconvinience of dealing with someone like that either

Why did I mention all I had to say up above? It's going to a fact that people can't understand that nothing in life will be to their likings. That's why we have our little place for living, where you control and put it to your likings. Outside, live with the way things function. You don't own this forum, and even if some were to be suggestion, if the answer was NO, then it's NO. Not maybe or keep bothering me. You guys really put me into an extreme state of anger. It looks like even the internet suffers from people like this, but it's just plain sad.

Why the hell do people can't put in their heads that when a NO is said, it is NO? What's the point of doing all this? TO act like a rebel? If you were to do this in real life, it would have been more nastier, people's lifes are taken against conspiractions. This one involves betrayal, child maturity, and an extreme ammount of wanting this and that or else there's a war. Well guess what, it's never going to happen.

Now, if you can get over your child moves and realize that this is not going to be happening, because it's purpose was to be professional, then come back. If you can't get over it, leave. I am dead serious. If you leave because of stuff not happening, that's your problem, but I personally hope you'll realize soon.

I'm not the type of guy who's going to say no. Of course, it'll suck because I had some good times, but I personally won't be against.

My god, what is there left to say about you, you bloody f#=@c^%k$i?>&n*g ridiculous idiot!!! after David made what I see as the most strongest meaningful but fair post an AO has had to make in the history of any forum site anywhere, yes anywhere, you have the gall to make a post like this!!!!:eek:, are you just plain mad???? I thought before that you should be banned but not PB'd but after this please please somebody get rid of this lunatic FOR GOOD!
Wow Brookfield. That post combined with the other post aimed at dude_se have taken away every ounce of respect I've had for you. Seriously, are you being any more mature by making a post like that?

angel.gif

He LEFT because he disagreed with some things, he wasn't banned. And didn't it strike you that a comment like that is a little extreme? not to mention hateful. He was a good member and good guy. I have seriously lost any respect I may have once had for you.

lhuser, how come your posts keep getting better? You literally took everything I was trying to say and summed it up in a few minutes, whereas it took me days to respond like that. nice job.

dude_se- I certainly don't feel bad for you. You said you were going to leave, but had to act like a child, (thanks lhuser) and act as if you were banned? I've never heard of such a thing!

PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOR- If you're going to leave, then leave for good. If not, then it's time to realize what we've all been saying.

If were going to have a serious debate about this, then people need to be warned at the very begging not to launch personal attacks, not to deviate and not to say anything that doesnt not relate to the debate, and if they break those conditions its a one day ban regardless of who they are, just looking back at the last few pages we've gone from a good debate to people arguing about each other and "attacking" each other and threads from people just wanting attention, can we PLEASE have a serious debate?

I think a new thread should be started.. Anyone second that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom