Does anyone want a forum?

~NeonFire372~

Golden Master
I have loads of webspace at the moment and I'm willing to host a forum for whoever wants one (upon my approval, of course) at a subdomain at .newfoundlandforums.com. I can just set up phpBB3 and give you a temporary password that can be changed and then you have full control of your forum.

Anyone? I don't accept adult sites or sites discussing illegal activity.

is your blog\forum on the same server?

i would be willing to get a forum going on thefunbucket

forum.thefunbucket.com, it would be a tech forum of course :) me\you could admin the forum. i got some spare time on my hands usually

Dont make it like the same as this tho. Make like a gaming forum or something. If it's different you will have a better chance of getting people from here to join as well.

is your blog\forum on the same server?

i would be willing to get a forum going on thefunbucket

forum.thefunbucket.com, it would be a tech forum of course :) me\you could admin the forum. i got some spare time on my hands usually
No, The Fun Bucket is on WordPress.com and I can't control anything there. The only site I have on the actual server is Newfoundlandforums.com so everything has to go under that. :/

Rudster in another thread said:
everything i post isnt a joke, look over at neonfire's thread in the lounge, i want to start a forum with him, thats a joke, i have helped countless people in the hardware\software forum aswell. i know you wernt serious but i dont post to just increase my post count
:confused:

I don't want to hog, whatever your willing to part with. I probably wouldn't need more then 1.5 gigs. I just want to store backups of estimates that I do for people. This way I can pull them up from anywhere.
I don't have a lot of bandwidth to spare so as long as you don't have people constantly downloading it. I'm willing to provide a folder for you on the server with your own FTP account with a quota (for now) of 1GB. We'll see how space permits from there. That okay?

I don't have a lot of bandwidth to spare so as long as you don't have people constantly downloading it. I'm willing to provide a folder for you on the server with your own FTP account with a quota (for now) of 1GB. We'll see how space permits from there. That okay?

Sounds good. It'd just be me and my dad really accessing the files. My e-mail is fogel1497@yahoo.com if you'd rather send the details their rather then on the forum. Just make the subject FTP so I know its you and not spam :p

Back
Top Bottom