A mature discussion about the reasons behind the boycott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speak of cash lol! But seriously, you could just buy a land, invest on building houses, and from there, make big profits...and keep growing...That's how business works, well, in a way.

Mods please close this

As you would say: EDIT; see post #126. It is open because David himself wants it to be.

If you are genuinely happy with being banned, then it is only a matter of time before Mark Thorpe reads this thread again. I am sure he will not hesitate, seeing as you yourself have caused just as much trouble to this forum as this conspiracy has. Consider that.

I have further comments and suggestions, but I will wait for David's next response.

Yes, this thread will stay open because David did not close it, and intends on posting in it.

Brookfield, half the problematic posts in this thread are from you, it's very ironic to destroy a thread than demand for it to be closed. Cut it out.

As you would say: EDIT; see post #126. It is open because David himself wants it to be.

If you are genuinely happy with being banned, then it is only a matter of time before Mark Thorpe reads this thread again. I am sure he will not hesitate, seeing as you yourself have caused just as much trouble to this forum as this conspiracy has. Consider that.

I have further comments and suggestions, but I will wait for David's next response.
I....don't....care!!! is that plain enough???

brookfield and joepic, tell me what ive done please?!?
if its because i signed up to their forum then tough s**t. im not plotting anything. im just curious as i was like WTF when i found out about all of this.
im not going to leave cf (unless you all force me away). im just trying to see the argument from both sides.
other members who have posted in this very thread have signed up there aswell. try abusing them for a change.
neg rep for both brookfield and joepic

dude_se. This is exactly what we're talking about. You haven't done anything to CF. It's what you're doing right now. You need to understand that we can't have everything we want on the forum. This is David's forum, and we must respect his decisions!

It is up to David if he wants an assistant mod, or bigger avatars or whatever else we're asking for. We already got avatars. That should be enough! Now we're asking for bigger ones? It's sickening!

And rep - you can leave me as much neg rep as you want, it's only going to show your immaturity in this manner. Leaving negative rep will not solve anything. I respect you, but you just need to understand what I'm saying.

i also respect you, but yours and brookfields (mainly his) posts really offended me, hence the neg, but yea thats the end of that.
ive been here over 3 years, helped a lot of people, met a lot of new people and have had a great time. i deserve a say in the matter
im not suggesting ill leave if david doesnt sort this out, it just needs to be done for the better, but as i said i wont leave whatever david decides (unless you guys drive me away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom