Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh I have decided to hurry up mother nature, I have just watered down a section of my drive way, it's 27F and is supposed to get down to about 21F by daylight, so hopefully by morning my driveway will have completed it's conversion from normal, run of the mill driveway into a awesome winter wonderland...that's right come morning, I'm goin' sleddin:D

Wish me luck:p

sweet man! most of my computer parts are coming today exept for my case, which sucks, and it wont be coming untill monday.

It's bloody hot here, feels like 40 freaking to de-geezzzz

Just now it's a lovely weather change, i wish it would stay like this :\

Another week and a month of sweating you *** off, yipii . . . -.-

It's bloody hot here, feels like 40 freaking to de-geezzzz

Just now it's a lovely weather change, i wish it would stay like this :\

Another week and a month of sweating you *** off, yipii . . . -.-

I have a friend who lives in NZ and he has a BBQ Christmas day, lucky git its cold, wet and windy in the UK and hes having BBQ where did I go wrong:rolleyes:

Yeah, i did'nt think it got that cold in Florida either...i always amagined that Florida would just be rainy during winter, and i did'nt think that the cold artic air went that far south...

I have a friend who lives in NZ and he has a BBQ Christmas day, lucky git its cold, wet and windy in the UK and hes having BBQ where did I go wrong

I want snow, aw :(
How about i live in UK and you live here in Aussie, yeah? Brill idea :) (hot brit accent *droullllllllllllllllllllllll*

i ordered 1 1gb mini sd off amazon for £5 del. they sent me a 4gb haha. so i ordered a 2gb one and am gonna try and sell the 4gb for as much as i can, preferably to my friend.
edit: this is a much better wink
6pqq9v8.gif

HaHa i have a 2GB Kingston, $34 :p Nurr
& Na msn smilies stay on msn =\ ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom