Show some fellow CF Support!!!

HAAH! Could you have more lights? Thats real nice. I especially like the alternating lights on the cd trays. Now that is classy. The lights on the ram is pretty cool too.

HAAH! Could you have more lights? Thats real nice. I especially like the alternating lights on the cd trays. Now that is classy. The lights on the ram is pretty cool too.

Ya, and the ram lights speed up as the memory usage gets higher so its also a gauge to determine your memory usage without ctrl+alt+del and checking the performance :cool:

What water cooling set up is that? It is pretty sick nasty. Why don't you put some glowing liquid in there? Or if it is already in why don't you turn it on for the demonstration?

What water cooling set up is that? It is pretty sick nasty. Why don't you put some glowing liquid in there? Or if it is already in why don't you turn it on for the demonstration?

It's a swiftech H20-120. I just used the liquid that came with it.

Ahh... well the swiftech isn't bad (from what I read), but again I am very new to WC set ups. I thought that you could buy this liquid that was glow in the dark or something, but then again I might be completely wrong.

You can, it's just fluid with non-electrolytic UV dye in it, and you have to have UV cathodes to make them react obviously.

Back
Top Bottom