A mature discussion about the reasons behind the boycott

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i was in Davids shoes, i would of been shocked also, but i woul of looked more into it also, see what EXACTLY they wanted, and not take info from unreliable sources...

THe problem with that is, the forum was made mostly private after it got leaked. He would have needed to make an account to see everything. Why would they let him make an account?

Don't get me wrong, I see your point, but it would have been hard to actually go in there and look.

we wanted enough members before we brought it to David attention, kinda like having strength in numbers...that sorta thing

after it was leaked, we dident want every1 rushing over there and compromising out plans

and the forum wasent a ANTI CF forum, it was more or less like a rally point for the ppl who wanted to help us out

so we wernt really expecting David to even see it

if i was in Davids shoes, i would of been shocked also, but i woul of looked more into it also, see what EXACTLY they wanted, and not take info from unreliable sources...

It was the way it was done . In a very childish immature sneaky manner. What would you expect him to think..apparently he has had prank phone calls about cf...now that is just going to far.......secret pming on his forum...talk of dos attacks...Seriously dude wtf would you do?..Come nicely seeking a chat with the members who started it? Do that stuff where i live and all you will get will be the sh!t beat out of you. Not peace talks.

so we wernt really expecting David to even see it
it doesnt take many brains to realize that it will all get back to him somehow

the whole thing about Dos attacks and prank calls were in no way conected to the original members, i guess some little punks that were extremist got on there.

out intention was not in no way harm David, spam him, or CF in any way...

but unfortunetly, plpl over there took that msg the wrong way....very wrong way....

I have read the whole forum over there and it certainly does not give the impression or being the little flowery happy rally point you are making out

out intention was not in no way harm David, spam him, or CF in any way...
So you guys would have no problem opening the forum up and letting david in so he could see what you all have to say?

ya...i guess so.....

were were just throwing some ideas around i guess.
but that stuf bought the Dos attack and stuff was not kool

but while we were over there, we did have some normal discussions and such, just to pass time

so, i guess all in all, the whole other forum was designed to
1.) discuss ideas on what we though could improve CF
2.) maby get an ass. admin to help David out
3.) after a wile and with some members, dispay our ideas and bring them to davids attention

thats wat me and the other original members were there for, i cant say that about the later members unfortunately :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom