Are We?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not about getting more members. We're here to help who needs help. We're here to talk about computers. Not to gain rep, not to gain members. Members will come based on our actions as real members. We don't need more mebers. That is not our goal.
yea and we do that well, but we would do it better with more members, besides the community is falling to bits. fixing the problems wont just bring more members, it will strenthen the community we have.
lets end the war

And atleast one kind of attack was attempted.

As of right now, I think we'll be waiting for things to clam down before we replace him. With emotions running high, running and picking a new one now might lead to a wrong choice.

maybe in a couple of weeks, because as of late, we really need more members of our staff, nothing against the ones we have its just some things are better in numbers ;)

yeah, when compman started the forum i doubt he intended it to raise thoughts of DOS attacks\hacking the forum\getting david to let in an assistant admin

Please...can we just get OVER that? It's getting saddening.

Yes. Please.

You're all arguing about needing assistant mods or whatever, but in reality we wouldn't need such a thing if you wouldn't bitch like you're doing right now!
That is the reason such idea would surface...

these people don't want an asistant admin. They want someone who can change things to how they want them behind David's back because if they need an assistant to do it then it's obvious David wouldn't agree to them.

quote from rudster "yeah, when compman started the forum i doubt he intended it to raise thoughts of DOS attacks\hacking the forum\getting david to let in an assistant admin"

ya....thas what we intended from the very begining,

the original members never wanted to attck CF, just to help it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom