A mature discussion about the reasons behind the boycott

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty sad that some believe we need more mods.

We wouldn't need more if everyone could mature and understand what the goal of this forum is.

We can all control spam ourselves, as members.

We as members control the outcome of what is said by ourselves and other members on this forum. Whether it's personal or not.

this seems more like a perspective battle.

u guys see us as a hotile group thats trying to take over CF..

...wrong

funniest thing is people think i snitched.....and they are all mad at who ever did :rolleyes:

IS Owner
Kage
Mr Mix
Brook
Joxley
Raffaz
NeonFire372
Rudster (I dunno he's gona squeal)
Dude se
Freestyler
G35x
Trivium nate
Muz
Root
Tommy Boy
Setishock
Mike Reiner
DJ Chris
Superman 22x
99Nasha
Catalyst
Ronco Rox
Joe pic
Kchi55
Black Jack
Mattie the shark 83
Rubber314Chicken
Atomic Rooster
Wombat
Ssc456
Drum Thrasher
J03
Neodude112320
Spyware banisher
Jervin32189
DannyBoy
BrynFuk
TheBigDIntX
Mayor redbeard
A true folder
Flight Sim Boy
Jo5h
Need WoW Now
Lowndsey
Ahyoka
Sek3o1
ZKilla
T-Man
Zer0Cool
Ghost_FL
Thrashshredder
WorshipMe
DB4rt
Cavemangrinder
out of ALL those people, not one were going to snitch? lol....

why forget about the problems when we can fix it and make cf much better?
I don't see any problems other than people bitching an moaning about stupid things like sig sizes, avatars and the like. Personally, that stuff only serves to clutter up the forum, not make it better or more useful.

Edit:
I sent a copy of the PM I received to David as soon as I received it. :p

It wasn't snitching. The people were dumb enough to send out mass emails... It is basic first year statistics. The chances were that 4 of those people would have told Dave, just based on age distribution on this forum.

Nobody understands that they are they're own problem. Rudster, you immediately have to relate to snitching. You don't need to save yourself.

It doesn't matter who snitched. I'm glad at whoever did, if anyone did. This is ridiculous - talking about boycotting plans or whatever even happened, and expecting not to get caught? How immature could one be?

Rudster, nobody should be mad at you. If anyone thinks you "snitched", they're the problem to this forum.

Of course people are going to want more they need something to occupy their time here at the forums since there aren't computer problems flowing in here 24/7 to keep everyone busy finding the answers to problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom