Getting a PS3

First off, Jericho got a 6.5 on GS last time I checked...

Second, dudeSE said:

when the new gta comes out the ps3 is going to pwn even more that it already does.
glad your getting one

I'll agree with you that GTA is going to be a great game, but it seems more exclusive to 360 owners, which I'm really pissed about. Supposedly, add-on packs are supposed to be released via the xbox marketplace adding over 10 hours of gameplay each. There's supposed to be 3 of them releasing. and only for the 360. I forget where I read this... i'll look it up now.

here it is, via Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gta_4#Episodic_content

Edit>

one more thing, Warner Bros. is now Blu-Ray exclusive...

Warner Bros. is one of the largest makers of DVDs... this could mean a lot for the PS3, and a lot for the 360, as they're no longer releasing HD DVDs

Jericho got a 6.5 on GS last time I checked

Holy shit, it did too >.< (maybe the high rating came from A/C) meh well.

I keep saying this to my bf, if i relied on ratings i would miss out of some good classic game's, i will never take into serious account game rating's, the public do not no my game tastes and what i want in a game. :)

Jericho rocks anyways, i love it and i want it :D

Maybe people arent into the 'gore' and everything =P

I also really am looking forward Grand Turismo 5. GT 4 seemed like a disappointment. I don't know why. But it seems that Grand Turismo 5 will be an excellent comeback.

GT5 better have crash modelling
angry_emoticon.gif

Hahahahhaha! Oh man I know, I hate ....bumping into other cars...

there's no such thing as a crash in that game.

You can usually keep going on Forza. And you can limp to the pit at 35 mph and get an engine swap done in like 15 seconds. Better than GT, but still, highly improbable in RL ftl.

Back
Top Bottom