Itunes with Vista 64 bit.

worshipme

Golden Master
Everytime I start iTunes, I get a message telling me that iTunes did not install properly and that I may not be able to burn CDs. I click "OK" and it works fine. I have redownloaded and reinstalled iTunes but this still pops up. Anyone else using Vista 64 bit have this problem?

Everytime I start iTunes, I get a message telling me that iTunes did not install properly and that I may not be able to burn CDs. I click "OK" and it works fine. I have redownloaded and reinstalled iTunes but this still pops up. Anyone else using Vista 64 bit have this problem?

Honestly, you should just be happy it installed. Itunes isn't even guaranteed to install, let alone run, on a 64-bit OS.

Yeah, a lot of popular software out there is made for x86 architecture. You can try out Win Amp, which is what a lot of us members here use. Sorry bud, but iTunes is not the most compatible of programs.

I'm happy. I was just wondering whether other people were having this problem. I also think Apple should their asses in gear. A major application like iTunes should support 64 bit OSs by now.

I'm having problems with iTunes on my 32 bit, I couldn't imagine the problems I would encounter on a 64 bit machine. Best thing to do... wait ... then get a 64 bit OS. We need a lot of time for that.

wow,,,i didn't know itunes didn't support 64 bit....that's good to know because i was planning on getting 64 bit vista home premium when i do my next build hopefully sometime soon and i use and like itunes so that's a real bummer.

Nah man, the new Leopard and the old tiger were both x86. I believe lol.

could i still get a 64 bit processor and motherboard and get 32 bit vista?..maybe try and have the 64 bit hardware for the future when apple catches up and my next os after vista could be 64 bit maybe?

Back
Top Bottom