the ************ forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
you dont getthe idea Kage we do want to be here but unfourtunately it needs a little improvement and a co admin is exactly what we need,

well what makes you qualified to say that though
i mean give me a name of a forum you have run that is more sucessfull than this exactly none therefore how can you say what is needed

this is davids forum you can advise him on that but you cant force him too he runs the show you dont like it goodbye

you dont getthe idea Kage we do want to be here but unfourtunately it needs a little improvement and a co admin is exactly what we need,

Its Lindons website, he pays the bills, its his website. Be a man and respect that.

If all you want is change do it through the appropiate mediums. Not by slandering a man who has established a community for IT enthusiasts to discuss IT issues. All out of his own pocket.

db4rt said:
and no one likes a snitch! so whoever forwarded the message come forward you nub

Well thats mature. When you signed up to these forums, you agreed to it's terms/rules. As soon as you start disprespecting those rules you loose your rights, which you have done. Thats the official word.

My opinion: Anyone who thinks they need to boycott the forum just to get what they want needs to grow up and learn to respect the forum's rules and rights.

Straight from the rules said:
Administrator reserves the right to change or alter these rules at any time and an Administrator's word is final. Enjoy yourself and have a great time posting and we look forward to your feedback.

Matt.

T-Man drop it. The mods decided to un-ban him. It's their choice and we should respect that.

Amen matt. We use these forums on the terms set forth by David and the rest of the mods. This is not an abuse of power by David. It is completely within his right to prevent discussion of a website who's intent is to stop members from visiting his forum. I mean using Davids own website to promote a website designed to organize a boycott CF is just disrespectful.

No hate to ArrizX. I think he's a great mod. But I don't think his intent was to undermine David; but rather to show that their are members who are serious about the change he wanted enforced. And he just did not choose the correct method for achieving this.

<3 ArrizzX
<3 David Lindon

Can't we all be men and just have an open discussion about the true problem here.

Yea, I got the "CF strike" PM. I didn't even go check out the forum. What a joke.
hamster.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom