the ************ forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

db4rt

BSOD
that forum that is boycotting against cf...

the point of the other forum is to get some members from here and just keep them there. we want them to still post at cf and our forum at the same time but you guys dont understand that. we want to get a few people together and ask david if we can get an assistant admin and if he saays no, then we boycot. it's not a rebellion you got the idea all wrong.

yeah when you type **************** it gets filtered

but seriously some of you guys dont understand our mission! were not stealing cf members, just asking them to check out our site. we want them to post here still we don't tell them they cant post on cf, they are allowed to do whatever they want.

and i think whoever banned juice compman and esa193... should unbann them. they got banned for stupid shit just pming people that was wrong but they should be tb not pb

and no one likes a snitch! so whoever forwarded the message come forward you nub

well i have been to the other forum seen it and what have you and i dont have any comment on what is going on ,
cos a lot of our community is over there i am checking in there to see what is happening but i will not be boycotting cf just cos i cant get my own way , i would leave if something i agreed strongly about happened but i wouldnt use my leaving as a bargining tool with david to get my own way

Tbh if i where david i wouldnt give in to this just cos if he gives in this time people will know how to get exactly what they want

I tihnk what you people did is uncalled for. This is a forum, and you are all guests here. If you don't want to be here, leave.

you dont getthe idea Kage we do want to be here but unfourtunately it needs a little improvement and a co admin is exactly what we need,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom