CF consiparcy who censored my pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i went on the other forum and i posted there a few times and cos a lot of our community was over there i thought well i will check in see how things are goin no problems there i wasnt prepared to stop posting over here cos i hadnt seen the problem they wanted resolving being discussed recently on the forum so i still stayed active here
and you cant expect to not let this secret forums url stay secret cos everyone here can aim/msn etc

i only found out about this today and im so damn confused :O
meh .. time to do some homework.
im not just gonna run away from cf though

For me to think the Streets of Los Angeles had problems! It really is ashame the shit David is subject to. The sad thing is the age demographic here is young, and maturity only comes with age.

The only thing I can suggest to help this forum is stiff and steep rules. We have some good moderators, But I think things need to be approached alot more stearn. There's rules, For a reason, If the rule is broken, Your subject to but not limited to a Permanent Ban. This shit of I'm sorry, It won't happen again, Give me a second chance, I hear that line EVERY DAY in the streets of Los Angeles, It doesn't work for me. If I was a moderator I would Ban you, and make it my duty to keep you banned as well as the other 100+ accounts to be created, That's the SOLE job of a moderator.

That's my 2 cents.

I agree 100 percent, very good posts.

Ummm I guess I came back at a bad time lol. Who are the users that are consipiring?

Then how about you ban ArrizX? He's already abused his position more then once.

Because in the end is a good, long tenured, valuable member of this community. And I personally think he's great.

I am now officially ending the conversation. The forum was setup with the intent of getting members to BOYCOTT this site. It is completely within reason for David to take the actions he did. Do not tell me that if this was your site you personally paid for, and someone was trying to get valuable members to boycott the site, you wouldn't of done the same thing.

ArrizX most certainly does not deserve a ban. The intent behind the boycott was benevolent, I think he just should've chose a different method of accomplishing it. A petition perhaps.

This whole thing is ridicolous. ArrizX your cool, Davids cool;and I think the whole things gotten blown way out of proportion. And it is for this reason I am locking this thread.

Now I'm not actually a mod :p, so just don't post here anymore; and pretend like its locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom