Rebel against Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
the point of the other forum is to get some members from here and just keep them there. we want them to still post at cf and our forum at the same time but you guys dont understand that. we want to get a few people together and ask david if we can get an assistant admin and if he saays no, then we boycot. it's not a rebellion you got the idea all wrong.

we want to get a few people together and ask david if we can get an assistant admin and if he saays no, then we boycot. it's not a rebellion you got the idea all wrong.

Excuse me, but someone please remind me who pays the sever bill around here again?

I bet its not you who pays it,

we are gona ask nicely if he can do it. its only to improve the forums for the better just for him to make a few mouseclicks to have another admin

Meh, nothing wrong with posting in other forums.

yes and thats stated in the rules

we arent stealing members, we can't force them to stop posting in cf but we can ask them to come check out our forum right? nothing wrong there so why was juice compman and esa banned?

well from what i can gather behind the scenes. they think david is NOT doing enough here on cf.
i have to agree. he does a lot, but for whatever reason not enough. which is why we could do with another admin. its a fair request.
we cant keep ignoring the problems

I bet its not you who pays it,

And it damn sure isn't you and your group. :rolleyes: What gives them the right to order the administrator of this forum around?

It seems like it's the same group of members wanting more. Every other week, it's a different item.

well from what i can gather behind the scenes. they think david is NOT doing enough here on cf.
i have to agree. he does a lot, but for whatever reason not enough. which is why we could do with another admin. its a fair request.
we cant keep ignoring the problems

true dat man!

i think thats the point were trying to get across, david isnt doing enough and were not asking him to do anything so who cares who pays the bill. only 1 little thing we ask is for an assistant admin to do the stuff that he doesnt have time for.

CF is great yes.
it has problems. if we sort them it will be better.
david cant do it for whatever reason, so someone needs to.
end of thread ^

yes amen dude se, that explains everything in 1 sentence

and like ruddy said lock this. cus dude se said all that needs to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom