Getting a PS3

Nintendo does a real good job, sort of being conservatives in what they produce. Mario has been branded to the Nintendo name ever since it came about, and same with Zelda, Metroid and all the other Nintendo favorites. I can't say that Sony does a bad job at this, but it seems that some of their games, (Crash Bandicoot being a real good example) have lost their flare, especially since the sale.

edit>

None yet, but planning to get Resistance, UTIII and COD4, Orange Box and maybe Uncharted??
Definitely get Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

I'm getting a PS3 soon, in fact, I'm going right now. I'm going to buy CoD4, then in February Grand Turismo 5, then when ever Socom: Confrontation comes gonna get that. It'll be dope.

Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction:

Is that really a good game? From the demo, it seemed really linear

Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction:

Is that really a good game? From the demo, it seemed really linear

You are very wrong my friend. Played it, and it's great. Definitely not linear. On some worlds and entire 1/3 of the level is just optional. And by going their all you get a tool that makes the game a little easier. It's real fun, play it if you get the chance. Which trailer did you watch?

Personally I'm a fan, but loads of people say it's too cartoony.

O FYI Crash started sucking when Naughty Dog sold it. But I still wanna see one more good Crash Bandicoot game.

when the new gta comes out the ps3 is going to pwn even more that it already does.
glad your getting one

I unfortunately have not played a PS3 yet but I thought I'd say I completely agree with Joe Pic, it's a nice change from the 360 fan boys that have already condemned the PS3 and RedBeard's post was kinda insightful to be honest, I haven't seen the PS3's ads but I'll look em up now.
http://www.computerforums.org/member.php?u=3690

I've heard Heavenly Sword on ps3 is good too, i havent seen it though,

Really, I haven't heard the best things about it... I might rent it, see how that goes.

I need to wait for a couple eChecks to clear...............................such agony

I think jericho got like a 9.1 rating, thats what my bf said anyways,
Im going to get jericho on pc hopfully when the price is a little bit nicer to me :) lol

Why arent you getting it retail?

Back
Top Bottom