whats going on with my temps

Download PC wizard 2008 and coretemp and have a look at your temps. If it's really that high, your CPU would slow itself right down to stop everheating. If you can play Crysis at very high, then that's obviously not the case.

ok,
i downloaded PC wizzard 2008 and the temps seem much better, and thats after its been on all day!

My Q6600 has the Zalman 9700 and its only running at 45% from speedfan,1800Rpms. at 26.5c, does that show good overclocking potentiol?

just started 3Dmark 06 it will be done in 10 mins so ill post my results.

i would download the latest nvidia drivers, because mattiedashark has pretty much those EXACT same scores with a E600 @ 3.2ish ghz and a 8800GTS 320MB, and 4GB ram...

ok for 3Dmark06 i got 11932, any good , what did u get

I have almost the same specs are you and look at my sig. Something's not right, are you absolutely sure you have all drivers installed for your GPU etc?

yer, maby because your CPU is at 3.2 , mines stock, ours are pretty much the same,
i only got 1FPS on the cpu test, but i think every quad core does

i might overclock using asus's program ,AI booster, what should i change it to,
400x8=3.2 or 360x9=3.2 is changing the mulitplier going to make one more stable

If find 400x8 works best with me. I use a 1.275 Vcore. Also check in your BIOS that you are using a 1:1 ratio. BTW, very low frame rates are perfectly normal in the CPU test.

rite now my cpu is on 1.280 vcore so i woulndt have to change that will i.

and does the cpu still go down to 1.6 when its not doing much , like it does now

Back
Top Bottom