is there a small enough vacuum...

Any vacuum that has a accessory shoot on will work, I use a dyson myself and a small fine paint brush to get into the nitty gritty bits. last time I cleaned mine I also had a hair dry on its lowest setting to blow it out as well.
There are mini PC vacuums you can get that plug into a USB port Ive got one but it has a big floor, the computer has to be on for it to work, and theres no way I'm going inside my case prodding about while its on.

A can of compressed air will suffice. It's much easier, and probably a lot cheaper. Sure it just blows stuff around randomly, but I have always found that it is suffice.

Psst blackjack! Sig 5 lines, they're strict about that for some reason.

I agree with mayorrebeard, a can of compressed air works a treat for me, once you've been doing it for a while you get better at using it accurately and the results a great for such a low price.

They do make mini vacuums that run on your usb power, but they cant hold much dirt, aren't very effective, and you have to have the computer running to access the usb power, and having ur PC on isnt really ideal if you happy to be inside the pc at the time.

They do make mini vacuums that run on your usb power, but they cant hold much dirt, aren't very effective, and you have to have the computer running to access the usb power, and having ur PC on isnt really ideal if you happy to be inside the pc at the time.

I already said the same thing in post 2

Back
Top Bottom