Dudemcbob0876?

only reason your getting on his case brook is because he took your spot, just get over it.
Woah mate, took my spot??, ha ha, d'ya mean admin assistant?, what the hell would I want that for, it's neither one or the other, I'd get stick from both sides, yuck! as for mod that's even more weird, I've told you & others many times that I told David I wouldn't have my old job back if it was offered to me, I've also told you to ask David if that's what I said, but you won't do that, because it's true, come on guys, PM him now & let's settle this once & for all, obviously it's falling on Rudster's conveniently deaf ears, no?, OK that may that you don't believe me either, come on David make a post & confirm that what I said is true, thanks.

I understand some of it. But I never posted nasty pictures. So no everything thats spam comes up your going to point your fingers at me?

I wasn't pointing fingers at you. You did some of those things, but didn't phish or post nasty pictures. I was referring to all of the previously banned members. And Rudster is right, 90 percent of us don't want you here. You're probably not going to gain the respect of all the members and will not be forgotten for all the spamming, attacking, and multiple accounts you had.

Back
Top Bottom