Dudemcbob0876?

Well it was davids decision and I thank him for letting me back. But unless I get banned you guys are going to have to deal with it. Complaining wont make it better.
Oh, I'll deal with it alright, make just one, that's one step of line, & I'll report it, don't you worry your little head about that, oh & Unhappy New Year by the way.

this is just plain spam, 5min. after somebody posted in a spam thread "reported" dudemcbob thinks its cool to post "reported" too. im not posting a link to a spam thread so i took a screenie
untitled-3.jpg

There appears to be a very loose interpretation of the rules here and in my mind David Lindon is not enforcing them properly and effectively allowing his staff to run riot, and random bannings of innocent members does not help anything at all. I see today that CompMan is banned, but can find no reasonable explanation anywhere whatsoever. Yet, besides this, previously banned members with vast numbers of similarly banned accounts are allowed back, and immediately return to their old ways without any immediate action from staff?

The reason why so many members were banned was because of the "conspiracy"

your the only member to post it after somebody has already posted it, so yes you are

He's far from the only member, but it's highly inapproperiate to do. I think we should create a rule against it :)

The reason why so many members were banned was because of the "conspiracy"

He's far from the only member, but it's highly inapproperiate to do. I think we should create a rule against it :)
Create a rule, such as what?, also how?, oops sorry I didn't know that you'd been promoted to admin assistant :rolleyes:

Create a rule, such as what?, also how?, oops sorry I didn't know that you'd been promoted to admin assistant :rolleyes:

When someone posts "reported" in a spam thread, than another person makes a post and says "reported". It's an obvious way to simply increase your postcount.

Back
Top Bottom