CF consiparcy who censored my pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some weird happenings have been going on then recently? I didn't hear anything about it...
You know I'd be on this forums side though, whatever happened.

A large amout of PMs have been sent out so I decided to use the swear word option to censor the address in an effort to control the spam.

I don't have a problem with any other forums but when a forum is setup with its sole purpose is to
  1. Spread lies about me
  2. boycott CF for no reason
  3. Create a secret CF society
  4. Spam as many members on CF as possible
  5. Delibreately steal CF members

Then I do have a problem.

Just over a week ago I received several prank phone calls from members on the 'boycott CF forum'. I didn't think much of them at the time but since I've found out what they said suddenly makes sense.

IC so it was just a spam filter blocking it then.

thats going to be impossible to do IMO, most regulars have there MSN\AIM SN's public so it will be easy to get a hold of them

I just don't understand some people, David sets up a free forum, then people try a be little Hitlers and take over, WTF this isn't the houses of Parliament or a government, its a friendly forum, it really saddens me to think that a select few and I HOPE ONLY a select few would conspire to take over a FREE forum that someone has set up and run in his own time, it is dam right disrespectful and they members in question should be ashamed of it. I know who they are as I have received to of these ridiculous PMS and have replied accordingly. To here now that David has been receiving anonymous phone calls as well is unbelievable, If David decided to close CF down I would not blame him.

I just don't understand some people, David sets up a free forum, then people try a be little Hitlers and take over, WTF this isn't the houses of Parliament or a government, its a friendly forum, it really saddens me to think that a select few and I HOPE ONLY a select few would conspire to take over a FREE forum that someone has set up and run in his own time, it is dam right disrespectful and they members in question should be ashamed of it. I know who they are as I have received to of these ridiculous PMS and have replied accordingly. To here now that David has been receiving anonymous phone calls as well is unbelievable, If David decided to close CF down I would not blame him.

I just wanted to know what was going on with both sides on this. I don't have a problem checking out someones forum and on the other hand I can see why David is pissed.

I enjoy this forum and will continue to post here. I've also joined there forum to see whats going on over there.

I remain neutral on this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom