CF consiparcy who censored my pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rudster that is not the reason why. If i get banned from Arrizx or david for saying this then oh well people need to know the truth. There has been some members on a strike against cf. ArizzX and compman were leaders. Many joined. I joined then i got my acount back and started posting and left the strike. But the main people on the strike were banned. Compman, Juice. thats all the people I know. ArrizX threatened to ban me if I told. And even if my cousin gets pissed oh well. It is a free country, he got caught, and there strike is over. So I told you. You will not get the url to the forum.

A large amout of PMs have been sent out so I decided to use the swear word option to censor the address in an effort to control the spam.

I don't have a problem with any other forums but when a forum is setup with its sole purpose is to
  1. Spread lies about me
  2. boycott CF for no reason
  3. Create a secret CF society
  4. Spam as many members on CF as possible
  5. Delibreately steal CF members

Then I do have a problem.

Just over a week ago I received several prank phone calls from members on the 'boycott CF forum'. I didn't think much of them at the time but since I've found out what they said suddenly makes sense.

It really is happening. I might get in troble from my cousin and ArrizX but they were on a mission to change cf or whatever. I also got a threat from ArrizX saying hed ban me if I told.

It really is happening. I might get in troble from my cousin and ArrizX but they were on a mission to change cf or whatever. I also got a threat from ArrizX saying hed ban me if I told.

If they really want to change CF then they could have started a petition or something. Instead they decided to spam CF, create a hate community, steal cf members etc.

If they really want to change CF then they could have started a petition or something. Instead they decided to spam CF, create a hate community, steal cf members etc.

before you sign out make sure to read my PM, i cant send it yet because i just sent out another one ;)

YEs, the only reason i joined there is because i wanted my acount back. I have it then left i had no hatred towards cf.

I think Arrizx should be removed from moderator immediately if he's doing stuff like this....

I want him to in a way. I mean I cant be talking because i psted a lot of stupid shit. But i dont know when the last time he helped somebody was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom