Breaking news

Well, I don't think he was, not with all that huge script, etc, I think I can tell when someone is joking, if he actually is, he ought show a":)" or a "jk", don't you think?

Actually those pictures were from a video of a real person (yes, that person you saw) protesting against people making fun of Britney Spears. Pleading with his feminine voice and make up. Then he did the worst thing he could do...post it on YouTube. Then the world laughed at him and his stupidity. The end.

Heres the video for your entertainment! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc&feature=related

I do agree with what you said about her earlier though. Another useless celebrity that doesn't deserve to be here.

Let's get back to the reason I started this thread, the Spears woman has lost her battle to have custody of the children, Federline now has full custody of them, & it's said it'll be a long time before she gets them back, maybe never, quote by a newscaster; "her mental condition due to drug taking is such that the safety of the children could be at risk"

At last, someone with a grain of sense!!!
dance.gif

what did Rwanda have to do with anything, and who said the mothers there weren't any good anyway...

??

what did Rwanda have to do with anything, and who said the mothers there weren't any good anyway...??
Are you referring to my mention of the disgusting atrocities in Uganda?, if so, you're a "few" miles out.

I would not be remotely surprised if this was a suicide attempt. Whatever happened, she has certainly made things worse for herself.

I believe I speak for everyone right now when i say, nobody gives a flying shit.

tbh im tired of hearing abour her :)

its always some scandal after another...its getting tedious and shows how much celebrities get away with so much in regards to the law.

Who cares about Britney Spears? She's as screwed up as can be, she'll wind up in Jail or killing herself so just let her go there and stop covering this on the news!

I would not be remotely surprised if this was a suicide attempt. Whatever happened, she has certainly made things worse for herself.

I have quoted the four of the only posts that made sense. :D

Back
Top Bottom