PLayoffs are here!

YEa but now everybody wants him on their team. BUt the one true fact is that Brett Farve should retire after this season. It was a good season to end his career.

no one else will get tom, he's on a ten year contract and unless he starts to dislike winning or the 60 mill he's getting paid i think he'll be here awhile

brett farve is still the man and has a cannon and has shown what he can still do i think he will stay around at least one more year

That is true. But what happens if he has a bad year next year. I would like to see him retire into the hall of fame on a good note, note a bad one.

i think brett would put it this way...

the game isnt about winning\stats, its about going out and having fun, and as long as im having fun, im going to keep playing.

Well no matter what we say or do. If he goes out next year he goes out next year. If he doesnt he doesnt, it is all up to him. I think hill be back next yearsince hes proving not only his fans and teamates, but himself he is still at a hall of fame football playing level.

^Is she hot or something?? I never knew he had a daughter. Jeeze when they say you learn something new every day they are telling the truth.

she was at a game...i saw her and my jaw dropped lol she is gorgeous and not just for her age...when i was watching the game there was a younger girl next to her that im assuming was her daughter cause they looked alike but yea....hotties

Back
Top Bottom