I am Legend

I thought it was interesting, but not the best movie ever. I remember the week it came out, everyone at school was talking about it and it was the "most amazing movie ever"... I don't think it's that great, but it was ok. I get scared easy though :p

it was just another destruction of the world due to killer walking zombies. mass market loves it as everyone urns to see what the end of the world would be like.

I like these kinds of films, but I haven't seen this one yet.

In Persuit of Happiness is another good film which I expect is of the same kind of nature. Him and this boy all the way through it, trying to make a living. Really liked it

I saw I Am Legend about a month ago. It was ok, but thats it.

The movie was really good until about 2/3 in, at that point it felt like the movie was just being wrapped up. Stupid ending.

I like the movie. Great story and as always Will Smiths performance was superb but the CG zombies or whatever the hell you call them was poorly done. Other than that, great movie.

It was a good movie I thought. Not horror, but there were some surprising scary scenes. I hope they come out with an extended unrated edition, lol.

haven't seen the movie yet, it's on my to do list though.

i know this movie will have a second part, and if it gets it's own series on tv...that would be mega koolness.

Back
Top Bottom