cheapest pre-built that's decent

thebigdintx

Daemon Poster
i am searching for the cheapest pre-built desktop for my out-of-state sister who needs to use probably new-egg cause of the bill-me-later 90 day no pmt deal..she had the monitor, mouse, and keyboard so don't need those...things i want...dual core processor, vista home premium, and 2GB ram...i found this acer that fits all that for $499 (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883103114), but am worried because it's only integrated graphics...no gaming needs though so should be ok?? any other deals out there, or is this about the best i'm gonna find?

I have the same PC model, but I have it equipped with the D 925. It's suprt super silent. And the intergrated Graphics does used shared memeory, but you can add a PCI-E card.

You don't need but integrated graphics if you are not going to be gaming. I say it's fine how it is, no need to spend extra money on a card you don't need.

My friend has an Apsire and it's pretty nice. We will probably add a PCI-E card later and let you know how it does.

i remember on my last computer i ran it with integrated video, then put in a video card and everything looked much better...websites, photos,,,and she does a lot of websurfing and photo stuff and some webcaming so that system i listed in post #1 along with a low end pci-e card would probably be a good set-up.

Back
Top Bottom