Dog = Dying

ahh that really sucks dude. im sorry.
you all did the best you could do for her though

Sorry to hear that again. It sucks when you see a loved one go, and that goes with loved pets as well :(
They did their best, but the damage was probably too far in. Oh well, she's no longer feeling pain.

last night, my dad gave my dog a pork bone to eat, and all day today she was vomitting, and around 11:30 she vomitted blood. so me, my dad, and my mom went to the emergency vet clinic like 15 minutes away.

she started dripping blood from her rectum, so they had to take her to the back and hook up IV to her cuz she lost a lot of blood and give her morphine for the pain. apparently shes in critical condition and we had to leave her overnight. friggin 1300 bucks for all the tests and monitoring and xrays for the night. my dad is not letting them put her down even if she needs the 2500 dollar operation because yea....

so the problem is that she has a piece of bone lodged in her intestines, irritating the tissue. thank god it didnt puncture them.

ill keep you guys updated...

Thats sad. It reminds me when I had a dog. I wish my dad would let me have one again, there fun to play with.

Back
Top Bottom