retailers

normally i would agree but i found everything on my newegg wishlist at clubit.com for like 30 bucks cheaper and they had some stuff newegg didn't have

newegg usually,,,but i always cross-compare at best buy and circuit city's websites,,and compusa (at least till they go out of business which they are soon).

Yeah, I have looked at ClubIT, but it has a much smaller selection than newegg. If you can find what you are looking for there, it is usually better though.

Newegg or tigerdirect. I am used to tigerdirect that why I like it better. But Newegg own tigerdirect.

I generally compare between Newegg, Amazon and Tiger direct. If I had to break down how much business they get here's how it would look.

Newegg 90%
Amazon 8%
Tiger Direct 2%

Reason tiger doesn't get really any business from me is they screwed me around on the first CPU I bought. I ended up dealing with Intel rather than Tiger Direct for the RMA which kind of pissed me off.

up here in canada it's definately NCIX, and in the states its newegg. tigerdirect isn't bad up here either, cuz its either online, or i can just go to the local store of tigerdirect and buy stuff there cheaper than on their website

In the UK, I'd say
Microdirect.co.uk (best)
Scan.co.uk (I'm not really a fan though, as things are cheaper at Micro Direct)
Overclockers.co.uk
Pixmania UK
Ebuyer.com (good site)

Back
Top Bottom