Dudemcbob0876?

your back again with the useless posts :rolleyes:

cut the bullshit, and just post constructive posts.. if it isnt going to add to the forum, dont bother posting.. i had a quick look at some of your posts since you came back, and they were the same crap as you had before.

it was Mcbob also..He went on a rampage for about 3 hours. Posted up all the account names he had and spammed with pics and abused everybody, called the mods nasty names. Said it was one of his life goals to come on a forum and say whatever he wants and that once it was over he would never be back. They are both as bad as each other.
x2

Welcome back. I don't agree with you given a second chance, but thats not my decision and I'll live with it. Just don't f$ck up. ;)

Have a look at my sig too, I think that sums up the situation these days don't you guys??

I ain't gonna welcome you back, its a ridiculous decision, just goes to show that you can do what you want, be abusive to people and still get away with it.......

Straight to the ignore I should think

Ah well another day, another dollar.......

Why not just unban every member we've ever banned and give them all a second chance? C'mon... spamming, posting nasty pictures, being rude to members, threatening members, making multiple accounts and phishing aren't all that bad are they? Let's just give them a second chance to screw up! (sarcasm for those of you who don't know!)
Now I know why we don't have many active members, because we can't be taken seriously with this kind of stuff.
I think I'll be looking for a better forum with a set of rules that are enforced. I like it here, but I don't want to stay where there are few active members and where banned members are let back in just to make us look busier. Now I know why Arrizx and lots of others don't post here anymore. I'd like to know WHY you let him back after he already spammed on his last account? He's already back and postwhoring again having made like 40 posts in a day which weren't really that useful. If we're going to have him back, put him on a ZERO strikes leash.

Back
Top Bottom