Dudemcbob0876?

Just curious, Dudemcbob, you werent the one who posted those nasty images everywhere before were you? I said something in Georges thread, but now I take that back if George was the one that posted those images earlier.

Negitive. It was georgie.

it was Mcbob also..He went on a rampage for about 3 hours. Posted up all the account names he had and spammed with pics and abused everybody, called the mods nasty names. Said it was one of his life goals to come on a forum and say whatever he wants and that once it was over he would never be back. They are both as bad as each other.

that is what i thought as well.. i was under the impression that multiple accounts + spamming = ban, but obviously not..

that is what i thought as well.. i was under the impression that multiple accounts + spamming = ban, but obviously not..

I thought so as well. But I'm not going to go against David, he has made up his mind. Might as well welcome him back since David has decided to let him back. Since we're going with this logic, I'll be looking for another forum. It's becoming clear to me that formerly banned members who have broken the rules have more of say than members who have not broken any rules.

I don't think it is about going against David.Obviously it is his forum and his decision but it just confuses the members when it happens. The members just want to know what the rules are .I just want a level playing field...same rules for everyone.

This agrees with your sig, lowndsey, lol.

I saw we should take a vote on whether or not to let him back...

if hes sorry and changes his ways then fine, why not unban him.
if hes going to be a d**k then thats a different story

Back
Top Bottom