David Lindon & others

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been a pain to all but like others i am sorry i want to be part of this family again last i was banned on george monks 2 but mark for saying david does not know he does now i pm'd he earlier today.
mods feel free to ban me.
Can i be part of this clan again?
:(

you're kidding arent you
delete all the rules out cause it seems you can do anything you wish now and get unbanned eventually

Now see this has opened a can of worms letting dudemcbob back in, I reckon both are as bad as each other at spam, so I guess george has an arguement for reinstatement now that dudemcbob is back. I guess multiple accounts are now okay.

I have a circle of lfames, so no worm will get to me lol...but seriously, I need a drink...looks like everyone will crawl back...down to the last one.

get the hell out of this forum.

you think with those discusting perverted images you were posting and the sheer amount of accounts you have you are welcome here?

ive already banned dozens of your accounts, and this is another one to be added to it.

take the hint.. piss off..

Now see this has opened a can of worms letting dudemcbob back in, I reckon both are as bad as each other at spam, so I guess george has an arguement for reinstatement now that dudemcbob is back. I guess multiple accounts are now okay.

No, Dudemcbob was different. It was a temp thing with him from the beginning, the banning was just indefinite. George on the other hand.... I'll ban him every time I see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom