Breaking news

What are you talking about Brook? I spelt it right, haha.
Now I'm done :p
Wow, neat bit of editing:) ha ha, it's OK guy's we're only sparring in fun, like this >>
smashfreak.gif
now I'm done:p

Jeeze, how come it isnt on the news? I havent heard of this yet but I think it is kind of funny that she gets in fights with her x still.

....Britney....can her life get any more screwed up???

Her sister is going to find out just what it's like to be Britney. She's going to have a kid and most likely an ex too....

^Really, I kind of think its funny. BUt again I think it sucks to be her. She must not be able to sleep at night with these problems going on.

^Really, I kind of think its funny. BUt again I think it sucks to be her. She must not be able to sleep at night with these problems going on.
:confused: You're joking right? they reckon that one reason that she was hospitalised was that she was high on drugs.

:confused: You're joking right? they reckon that one reason that she was hospitalised was that she was high on drugs.
yea, on sky news they mentioned the word "intoxicated", and showed footage of her being carted out of her home

Call me heartless, but good riddance. Another retard that this world doesn't need.

Back
Top Bottom