2 minor annoyances

thebigdintx

Daemon Poster
there are two things going on when using ie7 right now that bug me...allbeit minor things.

1. it is not remembering my user name to sign into cf even when i check the "remember me" box. it used to remember my username, and then i just had to enter my password. anyone know what setting to adjust to let it remember my usernames again?

and,

2. everytime i restart ie and open my favorites, it re-populates all my favorites icons...any setting to adjust where it remembers the icons next to my favorites?

well the first one sounds like something to do with cookies? Are they enabled in your settings?

You could always just go to tools>internet options>content>autocomplete and check all the boxes to turn it on... It won't save your username so you dont have to type it in, but it will set it so that when you type in your username, it will finish your password for you. IE7 has so many new security options... some are quite annoying.

ok,,i checked that off and now when i start typing my username it shows my full username in a drop down box that i can select it from, then just put in my password....

now, i just need to figure out how to have it remember all the little icons next to my favorites....any ideads on that one?

Back
Top Bottom