Summer

I dont skate. But I play basketball and ride my bike. Recently my dad wouldnt let me out since i get enough workouts at basketball practice and playing the Wii. My dad somehow can beat me in some of the Wii sports. He got really good at them.^I dont know, where is it?

I dont skate. But I play basketball and ride my bike. Recently my dad wouldnt let me out since i get enough workouts at basketball practice and playing the Wii. My dad somehow can beat me in some of the Wii sports. He got really good at them.^I dont know, where is it?

I BMX :]

Heh I used to skate when I lived in the city, was alot of fun...but living on a dirt road makes skateboarding impossible and the rock/gravel shreds bike tires:p I do a good bit of hiking when the weather is warm though...beginning to train to walk the Appalachian Trail:D

Sounds fun, when I was in vermont we hicked this mounian and went swimming in a river. I t was fun. But going back was the hardest. I also got 12 scars that acation on an alpine slide. I fell off and fell on 8 concreate slabs bigger then me.OUCH!!!

Right now in New Jersey we are hitting record lows. Freezing outside. I wish it was summer here so I can go outside.:(
Now I just wonder where you've been??:rolleyes:, you haven't posted for nearly six weeks, hmmm.....
innocent.gif

he has posted many many times in the last 6 weeks
I'm not nit-picking mate, believe me, but there is a gap of 54 days from November 12th to yesterday, part of the missing posts are explained by his ban, he accepts that & has apologised to members, I wasn't getting at him!

Like I said. No one wants me here and I can underrstand. But I am going to try and earn my respect back.

Like I said. No one wants me here and I can underrstand. But I am going to try and earn my respect back.
Oh, oh, st-stop it, my sides are aching through laughter, earn your respect, since when did you have any respect for us?, damn, now I've got a stitch in my side, that's your f-fault, ha ha!

Back
Top Bottom