Summer

Good Point... i will ask him - I cant remember off the top of my head. I know it's not Sydney - But it's another big-ish place i think..

I've never seen real snow in my life... maybe some of that artificial crap but that's just hacked up ice, I'd kill to snowboard. There are small parts of Australia where it does snow but I couldn't be bothered paying something like $1100 for the snow trip through my school.

I've never seen real snow in my life... maybe some of that artificial crap but that's just hacked up ice, I'd kill to snowboard. There are small parts of Australia where it does snow but I couldn't be bothered paying something like $1100 for the snow trip through my school.
Scotland would gladly export a few thousand tons to your neighbourhood, ha ha!!

That's like 3 million litres of water once it melts, which wouldn't take long here hahahah you'd drown us all!!!

That's like 3 million litres of water once it melts, which wouldn't take long here hahahah you'd drown us all!!!
What makes you think I didn't wan't it to do just that?, ha ha, nah matey, y'could all line up & play ya didgeridoo's an' the waters'd part like they did in the bible!
phone.gif
hallo, is any one there?, come quick we're drowning, glug, glug glug.

What makes you think I didn't wan't it to do just that?, ha ha, nah matey, y'could all line up & play ya didgeridoo's an' the waters'd part like they did in the bible!
phone.gif
hallo, is any one there?, come quick we're drowning, glug, glug glug.

lol =p

haha nice, I haven't even seen a didgeridoo for years but I do ride a kangaroo to school =P

Right now in New Jersey we are hitting record lows. Freezing outside. I wish it was summer here so I can go outside.:(

Back
Top Bottom