Bobert93

Fully Optimized
ok , i built my new system yesterday,it is
Q6600
inno3 8800 GTS G92
zalman 9700
4GBs Corsair xms2
650w coolermaster psu

(plays crysis on very high - high 1280x1024)

and i have a antec 900 and i have 6 fans in there and at the moment its very loud, because of the zalman, but my temps on speed fan are stupid ones high and ones -100 ,

what shoud i do beacuse its just idleing and the cpu is at 75C

i love that one reading is heading towards absolute zero....hey if you comp screws up at least you could get some money for letting people study your comp

Hmm... for one thing, you shouldn't have to set the fans on full.

I have my 9700 on my Quad at its minimum setting, and I have all the Antec fans on low, except for the 200mm which is at Medium.

Its almost silent.

I wonder what those are reading off...

yer i just did that , i let asus Q-fan , its set them at 22 and what a deffrecne i couldnt here myself think now its really good,
kage our computers are alost identical, i just have the new GTS and 4gbs ram,

what is temp 2 and y is it at 103c and why is temp 3 a 1c , i think my computers an idiot

i *think* its more to do with SpeedFan than your computer :D

some programes go nuts for some reaons, have you tried to uninstall then re-install it?

yer, i might not worry about cuz how can 6 fans not keep it cool enough

Make sure the room tempurature is set to a good temp. If the room is high that isnt good for your computer. Trust me my computer runs slow in the hot. But again my computer runs slow all the time. But it has its good days.

Cryman

I'm pretty sure that speedfan needs a patch for the Q6660 because its a quadcore. I think I remember seeing it on another post. I'm not an intel guy so I'm not a 100% sure. Hopefully someone can confirm.

Back
Top Bottom