HP Laptop

my laptop has somewat the same specs, same xect GPU,
and i do alot of photoshopin, surfin, i have 6 gigs of music, and alot of gaming ( mostly all battlefield, orange box, CSS)

its good

Well I did it....ordered it today.....:D

Looks like the carrying case that I ordered should be here about 2 weeks before the actual laptop arrives...lol. They say accessories are in stock and will ship out immediately.

Oh well.....I can wait for it.

Just got a custom built HP laptop (dv6500 Special Edition)....silver and white........sweet!
Same processor and RAM and video as yours. It has the finger print technology for security.

HP standard shipping will get it to you in 2 days.............amazing from China in only 2-days!

You'll love it................HP is one of the best out there now. They are one of the few left that haven't made their stuff cheap in quality like Dell.

Just got a custom built HP laptop (dv6500 Special Edition)....silver and white........sweet!
Same processor and RAM and video as yours. It has the finger print technology for security.

HP standard shipping will get it to you in 2 days.............amazing from China in only 2-days!

You'll love it................HP is one of the best out there now. They are one of the few left that haven't made their stuff cheap in quality like Dell.
So how is it? Does it run pretty fast? Does it run Vista good?

I saw the special edition ones when I was ordering mine, but I wanted a 17" laptop or else I might have gotten one of those.

Works great............fires up really fast and I've loaded a ton of stuff with zero issues. It's a Very nice laptop that looks and feels high quality.

The only think I dislike is the ton of garbage they install on these systems. Once I made my recovery DVD's I went through and uninstalled a ton of garbage programs.

Otherwise I'm a very happy camper.............

Works great............fires up really fast and I've loaded a ton of stuff with zero issues. It's a Very nice laptop that looks and feels high quality.

The only think I dislike is the ton of garbage they install on these systems. Once I made my recovery DVD's I went through and uninstalled a ton of garbage programs.

Otherwise I'm a very happy camper.............
Good to hear!

Back
Top Bottom