Summer

SUCKS...so friggen hot Drenched in sweat just sitting down. Still 28C temp at 7:30pm. 6000% humidity. Only halfway through summer too :(

And same again here so far tonight. nearly 7.30 pm and 29C, some storms out west heading towards us but will dissipate when they hit the mountains as usual.

Yesterday, Thursday it was the coldest in Britain for many years, it ranged from - 4c in the south where I am to - 30c!! in Scotland, added to this was the wind chill factor, I had to venture out as I had a hospital appointment,but I wrapped up warm & it was OK, no snow, & dry roads, up country there were several multiple RTA's on motorways in freezing fog & black ice, they were travelling at the maximum speed 0f 70 mph in those conditions the idiots, luckily there was nobody killed I think, it happens every year with monotonous regulararity, in previous years quite a few were killed in huge pile-ups of 40 & 50 vehicles, the carnage was was shown on TV, people alive & dead still trapped in their vehicles, in one incident a fully loaded double-deck car transporter skidded, jack-knifed & fell on it's side killing several in their cars plus the driver of the transporter.

I went on a walk yesterday. There was a waterfall - and at the bottom, water was splashing onto some reed's. It made a LOAD of these really cool iceicles (spelling :O). I took pictures - But only with my phone.

656803012008.jpg

749503012008(003).jpg

nah It's cool.never seen anything like that in real life. will get to the snow one day. maybe.....

lmao - The funny thing is, it wasnt snowwing when i took the pic :p. It was just very, very cold!

barely even that cold in my refrigerator .....the temp here drops under 10C maybe 5 or 6 days a year if lucky

Wow. My brother is moving to Aus for a year - He's leaving end of january. We'll see how he'll cope with the heat :p

Back
Top Bottom