Have you seen this?

There comes to a point with PC's that you can be spending more money for no extra performance. These, if even possible are showings of that exact thing. Completly mental

yer exactly y would u need 32gbs of ram , like kage said if it was possible ATM 4 gbs isnt even fully used, and who need to have 4 GTX's unless he wants to be playing 2 diffrent games of crysis on 2 difrrent monitors i think its just stuped

I wonder if that maya is legal... I"m doubting you get it in a zip file... maybe call autodesk and let them know about some pirating going on...

Sheesh, pirated software? Maya Alone is apparantly worth 5k. Not too sure if I heard right, but according to sister's school, it is...

Yeah it is worth a lot of money, it's one thing to pirate the software, because the company is not losing money, becasue someone like me, would never buy the software. But the company is also not gaining. But if you are taking pirated software and making money, that's much worse in my opinion.

Yeah they are very expensive unless you are a student... it sucks really.
They'd make much more money if they just lowered prices, as more people would buy the programs in the first place.

It would be legal if the key used for the program was licenced and thats part of the price, but if not... yep.

Back
Top Bottom