Best game

Probably Portal. It looks very pretty and is the most innovative game I've seen in a while.
portals great but is soo short, if they had they made half life 3 and had the portal gun in it , THAT would be awesome so if u get in a sticky situation u shoot it as far as u can see and just shoot the other one at ur feet, OR shoot it at ur enemys feet and put the other one at the side of a huge building and they fall and break there necks

portals great but is soo short, if they had they made half life 3 and had the portal gun in it , THAT would be awesome so if u get in a sticky situation u shoot it as far as u can see and just shoot the other one at ur feet, OR shoot it at ur enemys feet and put the other one at the side of a huge building and they fall and break there necks

they have mod for HL2 that lets to use portal gun

All you have to do is go into console and do impulse101 and then a changelevel command to one of the HL2 ones I believe.

i will always be a madden fan just cant beat a great football game

NFSMW is a nasty game at that, they probably make some of the better racing games.

i havent played a full FPS in a long time...waiting for my new comp set up to try out crysis, GoW, and Clear skys when it comes out

vandal hearts was a great ps1 rpg

and wow is a fun mmorpg

Back
Top Bottom