Gears of War for PC.

Is there a way I wonder of making it an FPS mainly (I'd much prefer it then :p ) There may be a way of changing the camera at some point, as I have played this game through and can't say I was terribly impressed by it on the Xbox 360. I have a feeling thats because I'm not too into 3rd person games.

i really dont get the difference btwn first person and 3rd. i would say i like 3rd loads better.

first person is when u see the game through the eyes of the person you are playing as. third person is when you look from behind the person

First Person Shooters are the only games in my opinion that really let you play as you would.

Its kind of sad you'll never be able to have a game where the camera would truley react as in a film when in another view, as it'd get too confusing.

How much better is it on the PC than the 360?

I played both, and I have to say that the PC is better. Maybe not by a huge lot, but it is better. The keyboard allows for quicker control of your person, leading to better combat scenarios. Aiming with the mouse is also great cause this way you actually feel as if you are aiming the gun.

Also, I think that the graphics look more realistic on the PC version.

Pictures look good. Have you had any issues with the game as far as installing or crashing? I was reluctant to get it when it came out because a lot of people were having issues with crashes. Looks great. I enjoy both 1st and 3rd person shooters myself. I guess it depends on the game as well I couldn't see Lost Planet or Assassins Creed as a 1st person game.

It crashed twice on me, then it gave me a prompt to dload this graphics update from windows. I went to the link and downloaded it. No crashes now.

i have it for pc
game is crazzzzzzzy
graphics look much better in person

so you just re-instated my favor in getting this game even though you still have to pay for multiplayer the game looks amazing

so you just re-instated my favor in getting this game even though you still have to pay for multiplayer the game looks amazing

NO, WRONG, NAH UH.

People, you DO NOT have to pay for multilayer online, be it co-op or anything.

You get silver edition for free, forever. Gold is the one you pay for, but silver is all you need to play online.

I actually bought the game, so I know.

Back
Top Bottom