So I get up today and have 3 Missions get gas, go to the local electronics store pick up a HDMI cable, go to Walmart and get a Game/movie.

So I had been given a Kwik Fill gas card as a gift from someone. I grab that and hop in my car. I have not been driving my car much since it has a little gas leak nothing major getting it fixed this weekend. But I wanted to get everything hooked up today so I figured what the hell.

So I leave choosing the closest route to the nearest gas station because i'm below a quarter of a tank. I fill up and use the card and hit the highway.

I get on the highway and realize I forgot a Walmart gift card I was going to use to get a game. I thought about it for a moment and figured I may as well get it because I could use that for one and buy another one myself.

So I drive back home burning gas as well as leaking gas and grab my Walmart gift card. I run back into town and go into Walmart.

Walmart is the only local store keep in mind, without driving 45mins away. With a gas leak I wasn't crazy about that. So I go in and start looking for the Blu Ray movie section. After a bit of looking I ask he points to a little rack out in the front that houses both there Blu Ray and HD DVD movies. No joke they had about 25 movies to select from, I'd say 20 in Blu Ray format and 5 in HD dvd. All the movies in Blu Ray I had except for the new Resident Evil Extinction so I ended up picking that up. Really wanted 300 but they didn't have it.

So now disappointed I didn't get the movie I really wanted I go over to the game department and start looking for Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Guess what they don't even have the flipping game in stock. So I went all the way home to get a gift card so I could get 2 games burnt gas, leaked gas and ended up only getting Assassins Creed.

What a way to start the day.

What about that HDMI cable? They are really expensive at like Bestbuy, you have to go online for a decent priced HDMI cable.

What about that HDMI cable? They are really expensive at like Bestbuy, you have to go online for a decent priced HDMI cable.

Well that was a bit of a let down as well. I called at first to make sure they had one then I asked him if he new if it was 1.3 compliant. He didn't know he said they buy them in bulk. I asked for the model number and couldn't really find anything online.

One place suggested it was only 1.2a but I wanted one today to hook up the PS3. I paid $29.95 for a 6 footer Walmart wanted $59.95. Thing that sucks is I may end up ordering one online as well that I know is 1.3 compliant. Although I don't think it will really matter to much right now.

Well that sucks! But it's life. It happens once in a while that you have bad day. Here's an example of one.

Back
Top Bottom